Welcome to Sleepless In Copenhagen.
This is the first episode which is a sort of introduction to who I am and what I want to do with this podcast.
I talk to my good friend and partner in podcasting crime Thom Knight about podcasting and why we do it, while we take a behind the scenes look at The Blue Recluse podcast, the show we do together.
Music used in this episode:
- Intro: “Sci Fi” by www.bensound.com
- Pre-conversation: “Tomorrow” by www.bensound.com
- Conversation: “Isberg” by Mikael Manvelyan
- Outro: “Cool Retro Electric Guitar Background Music” by Bobby Cole
- Small sound bit in between segments: “Making My Mark” by Neil Cross
You can also download the show directly by clicking here